Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beginning

Hello!

I have decided, with the influence of several people I know, to start a blog.
However, I don't presume to think that my life is interesting enough to occupy a specific place on the "interweb". Therefore, I plan to fill my blog with things I find interesting and things I find on adventures.

Taking a page from the "365" blog set, I will try to include a token for every day this year. To be honest, I highly doubt I will remember to update this blog every single day, but I will try to do the best I can. I won't promise to take all of the pictures myself, but I will be sure to give credit to those who deserve it.

I try to think of myself as a "new and interesting things" person. If I find something new and interesting, I do it. (or try to, based largely on financial constraints). I am of the belief that there is no reason not to try something at least once. If you don't like, don't do it again!

I hope you enjoy my random ramblings, and please feel free to give me input about what you would find interesting for me to explore! Think of me as your personal adventurer...

No comments:

Post a Comment